The IEEE ISET Djerba Student Branch organizes a conference on how to write, publish and present a research paper on March 04-05, 2017. This conference targets researchers, Master and PHD students.
The main aim of the event is to develop academic writing skills, enhance linguistic competencies, and promote effective presentation skills. Hence, improving academic writing quality opens the door to raising researchers’ achievements, and publishing their work in highly indexed journals. Effective research paper writing and learning about presentation techniques hold the promise of acting as a key as they have a large effect on academic and scientific achievements. This conference promises to respond to the common needs in meeting the research challenges.
- Techniques of writing a scientific research paper.
- Linguistic structure of a scientific research paper.
- Publishing a research paper in: IEEE Transaction/ Springer/ Elsevier Science Direct...
- Presenting a research paper.
- Mr Abdeddaiem Jebahi Boudhir
- Mr Hassen Jmaiel
- Mr Messaoud Amairi
IEEE CSS Chapter Chair
- Mrs Zeineb Daymi Gheriani
Ph.D in Applied Linguistics
- Mr Wajdi Bouajila
- Mrs Imen Ben Omrane
- Mr Raouf Ourir
- Mrs Khawla Manaa
- 350 DT with accommodation (2 nights)
- 250 DT without accommodation